sweet memory with my cousins

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. hye guys, it me, Afiq. Last weekend, i spent time with my cousin. They come from my village just to spent a few days with me. They were my close friend,my family and almost everything since they always there for me when i needed them. Im very glad to have them and i hope they will read my article for this time. We go to many place,such as ICT world, SUNWAY LAGOON, watch movie together and others. They came here to visit me here because it been a while a havent go back to hometown. So,they deceide to come and visit me. Time goes so fast, it were just like yesterday we were still 10 yearsn old but today we already 21 years old. At this age now, all of us were busy with our own life. Me,studying and the others working. So, we dont have time to meet along together. It was true,chilhood is the best memories to everyone. If you still have your chilhood friend with you, please keep and stay with them till the end of yourlife. Believe me you gonna miss it badly one day. :(. If you guys read this, i want you to know that i love you guyss very much and thank for always be with me. i appreciate it so much. Thank you and till we meet again. :).

Comments