Assignment Math for DCS in IKM,KL.

Assalamualaikum. Hye gang, how are you? hope you guys were good. Today i would like to share about the assignment that we did for Mathematic subject last few week ago. Puan Nurin binti Ahmad was the lecture who thought us subject math. Okay, for math we were ask for do assgment in team. So,my team are rafi amirul & firdaus zakaria. I as the team leader i recommand to my team to do the hydroelectric replica and i'm so thankful that thing goes well. We were advice to used item,so it wont need capital to did it. So, i ask my team to find a polisterine as the base for the project and boxes to build others item. Beside, we still collect money to buy the water colour to colour the polisterine as we please. So, for neatness i can just decorate my project with water colour. We were given about two week to finish the project doing the presentation. We also been ask to do the proposal for our project. Since we were the first team finished first, we had a space to rest and fix the things that not nice. As conclusion, doing any project will need team works, good comunication with team mate and honest. Here i share some of the picture of my project. Okay guys, that's all for me for this time.Thanks for reading my writes and may God bless you guys. Have joy and assalamualaikum. .

Comments