activitiy weeks in ikm,kl

Assalamualaikum.w.b.t. hye gang we meet again. how was your days? hope it will be the best. okay guys, i want to share somethings with you guys. On monday 12th march 2018, our IKM having an activity week. Which,in this week we were just having some sport, perform musical band and others. Me and my friend,we also took part in coral speaking. The topic for our coral speaking was " English is fun". Yeah,this is the first time in mylife i took part in coral speaking.Haha. It was akward at first,but then,when we were suite with the team,scene and it be so fun. Yes,it worth it to participate in it. a lot of joy, fun doing it. People make mistake, but mistake teach people to be better. After that,we also perform for dikir barat. We DCS student participate in dikir barat for the contest in our college. Yeah,it sure kind of hard a bit to get a better song since madam Roknah ask me to handle this group to do the dikir barat. Since,i'm the only one from Kelantan state. So,i have to work harder to train my team. haha. at first it sure was hard for me. Since, i have to talk to my team. I'm so glad because my team can give me a team work and they do as i ask for. They also spent a lot of time to train dikir barat with me. We start train at 11.00 pm . It a bit late because only that time i free. because after class at 5, i go to work. i work partime at tesco Ampang. We start to train at 11.00 pm untill 1.00 am. Well,i have a few pic from all of the activities i spent this last few days. I think thats all for me for this time. Hope you guys like my stories and be safe until my next post. Assalamualaikum.

Comments