introduce of myself.

 Assalamualaikum . hello,my name is Muhammad Afiq Bin Muhammad Zuki. I'm 21Years Old and i'm a student. Now,i study at Institut Kemahiran Mara at Kuala Lumpur. Here,i take my diploma.Which is the diploma in electrical engineering.I'm from Kampung Gertak Kechupu,Kota Bharu,Kelantan. Since my hometown a bit far away from the collage,so i stay at the hostel with the other students. My birthday was on 22 june 1997. So,i'm not offically 21 years old yet. My hobby is watching movies. Many kind of movie that i used to watch. The best among of those i have watch was the fate of the fast furious 8. It was the best movie because the star films are also those people who i admire or somekind of idols.Plus,this movie teach many lesson too in real life. For example, "what ever you do,where ever you go, family always number 1:- dominic toretto" Speaking of family, i have 5 sibling and i'm the eldest.I have 2 boys and 2 girls sibling. Which are,in this year 3 of my sibling gonna take exam for paper SPM,PT3 and UPSR also my dearself gonna take final exam this year. Fuhh,a big challenge for my mom to help her children to get the best result.My father has already pass away about 6 years ago. The date was 12 october 2012.Yes,the day he died, i was at hostel,waiting for my last paper exam for PMR. Huhu ,it a little bit hard for me at that time but it okay now. Yes,i swear it hard for me to accept all of the things happend,but i have to because i have a big responsible now. So,whatever it take me,i must fight ,strive,struggle the best because i have my little brother to take care of,my moms to take care of and also must be the role model for my siblings. My ambition is to be an engineer of electrical.So,that's why i choose Institut Kemahiran Mara to study because it will lead me to my goals. Here, student will know how to work in a workshop,bay, or whatever course did we take to achieve their goal. For me,i'm gonna be a wyere man first and also gonna take the other step,the higher seat. What ever work you do,just do your best bro. don't need to care about what people will say because they will always talk about you neither bad or good things you do. Just do the best and beat the rest.Succes will come after you fall down first. People always think that male's hobby will be play games,sports but to me,i prefer to read novel. Yes,i do like read novels. Why? i like to imagine,to feel how does it feel when you really do understand the situation is. Yes,if you watch the movie,sometime you just watch.But,if you read,you will get it in your mind and automatically will reach your heart.Hahahaha. Sound kinda funny but to me it okay to be like that. It not weird, just limited edition. It not like i don't know how to sports or anythings.it just i prefer to read than sports. I think i will end here story about myself. Hope that you guys will enjoy my story and to be continue. Untill we meet again next time. Good bye:)

Comments